Today i’ve been browsing through some of our Fortinet Customers in Wales (and indeed our customers across the country, and it’s interesting to note that Fortinet Partners based in Wales are few and far between. We’ve been working with all things Fortinet for many years, from FortiGates to FortiMail, FortiWiFi, FortiSandbox and FortiClient. In fact, we manage Fortinet devices for companies of all sizes, from FortiGate 30E’s through to clusters of 1500D’s. With a team of qualified Fortinet Engineers, we can assist in everything from helping you choose the right Fortinet device for your needs though to support and guidance on managing FortiGates and getting the most from FortiOS.
Some of the typical installations we support and manage include:
- High-availablity Next-Generation Firewalls
- High-performance IPS / IDS
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) for HQ and remote sites
- Secure WiFi using built-in and standalone WLAN controllers and Access Points
- Internal LAN segmentation for intra-company security
- FortiAnalyser services for security reporting and log retention for compliance obligations (including PCI DSS, Prevent, etc), including Hosted in an ISO27001 environment.
- FortiClient end point protection providing secure VPNs, Anti-Virus and Vulnerability Checking and Patching
- FortiGate in Azure and FortiSIEM in AWS
In addition to this, we also also conduct Cyber Threat Assessments – a free service where we place a Fortigate Device on your network and produce a report showing Network Utilisation and Performance, which application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected and even pinpoint “at risk” devices within your network.
We do this for clients from a variety of sectors from Local Government, Universities, Construction, Retail and Finance. From Cardiff to Deeside, and from London to Aberystwyth.
If you’re interested in Finding out more about Fortinet, or any of our Cyber Security solutions, please take a look at our dedicated section on our website, call us on 0844 335 3991 or email us at email@example.com