Ransomware & Cybersecurity Seminar
Reach Hew Heights in Cyber Threat Prevention and Detection
Thursday March 30th 2017 10am - 2pm
Join us at 10am on Thursday March 30th as we take you though the latest Cybersecurity issues facing businesses of all sizes in the UK today, then take flight with an indoor skydiving session, courtesy of Advatek and Fortinet!
Then, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the thrill of skydiving inside the iFly windtunnel and leave with a complimentary DVD & photo of the experience and a personalised flight certificate!
The Current Cyber Threat Landscape
• 2016 Recap on Ransomware
• Ransomware economics
• The stages of an attack
• Actionable advice on Ransomware defence strategies
• Real-life example of a business under attack
• How Fortinet’s Security Fabric helps to protect your business
Cyber Situational Awareness Session
• What is Cyber Situational Awareness
• How do we implement it to prioritise our responses
• Follow an example of applying Cyber Situational Awareness
• Look at the challenges of knowing what’s going on in today’s world
• Share some insight into FortiSIEM and how it overcomes today’s challenges
• And look at a real-life case study into a large international customer and how FortiSIEM solved many of their global cyber challenges.
Indoor Skydiving Session
· All flight gear provided – flight suit, helmet and goggles
· 2 unforgettable flights per person
· Personalised flight certificate
· DVD for every flyer
· Photo for every flyer
· Hi-Fly for every flyer – this is like a roller coaster ride in the tunnel where the instructor spins you round whilst flying you up and down the 40 ft tunnel!