Our main areas of expertise covers Network Security, Indentity and Access Management, Application and Endpoint Security, and Security Operations. Scroll down to learn more about each of these areas
Stolen data fuels a highly profitable cybercrime economy and businesses of all sizes are constantly under attack. The risk of data breaches drives the need to add more security and the need to increase visibility into and control over network traffic, especially at the network perimeter or between network segments within an organisation.
Our Approach to network security is based on technologies offered by Fortinet and Cisco.
Next Generation Firewall
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution combines with the collaborative security fabric to enable an immediate, responsive, and intelligent defense against malware and emerging threats. You can improve your network security, get more control, and simplify your infrastructure by adopting Fortinet’s NGFW deployment at the edge and core.
High-performance threat protection
Industry's highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance to protect from malware attacks hiding in encrypted traffic
Validated security effectiveness
Independently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks
Continuous risk assessment
Leverage automated workflow and auditing features to deal with scarce security staff and continuously maintain compliance posture
Protect Mission Critical Apps
Highly scalable segmentation & ultra-low latency to protect network segments
Complete Security Fabric Integration
Intelligently share threats across the entire digital attack surface to provide quick and automated protection
Enterprise class security management
Deliver consistent security policy -- Single pane-of-glass to manage security assets irrespective of location and form factor
Indentity & Access Management
Allowing access to your company network from mobile devices and field sales teams requires a robust security solution that serves to protect the identities of users, and ensuring that a user is who he/she claims to be.
Furthermore, the increasing use of the cloud, combined with rising threats, and the need to reduce costs, require entirely new considerations for network access outside of office premises.
As a Gemalto Gold Partner and a Cisco Premier Partner, we can offer a comprehensive range of Identity and access management solutions including Safenet Trusted Access and Cisco Duo.
New threats, risks, and vulnerabilities as well as evolving business needs reinforce the requirement for a strong authentication approach that can be delivered simply and offer full scalability for the future.
Multi-Factor Authentication from Duo
There’s no easier way to use multi-factor authentication. Designed for the modern workforce and backed by a zero trust philosophy, Duo is the user-friendly, scalable way to keep your business ahead of ever-changing security threats.
- Verify identity in seconds
- Protect any application on any device
- Easily deploy Duo in any environment
- User-Friendly, Super-Secure Authentication
- Frictionless Authentication Management
- Free Trial Available
Any organisation can be vulnerable to attacks on business-critical web applications. Attackers routinely use email to reach end-users, their systems and credentials. In fact, last year, 92% of all malware attacks were delivered via email. We offer a number of products to protect against such attacks and help keep your organisation free from malware and ransomware.
Deception Technology is a relatively new area of cyber security. Deception tools can detect, analyze, and defend against advanced threats, often in real time. They are automated and can provide an insight into melicious activity within your organisations network that may be undetected by other cyber security tools. This type of technology takes a more proactive security posture with the primary aim of deceiving attackers to detect them and defeat them.
Cyberattacks are a 24/7 reality. The complexity and growth of Infrastructure, Applications, VM’s, Cloud, Endpoints and IoT creates a large attack surface that can be difficult to protect. Coupled with a skills shortage, and resource constraints, security becomes everybody’s problem but visibility, event correlation and remediation are other people’s responsibility. Effective security requires visibility – all the devices, all the infrastructure in realtime – but also with context – what devices represent a threat, what is their capability so you manage the threat the business faces, not the noise multiple security tools create. Our range of SIEM solutions are designed to suit businesses of all sizes, so whether you are a small business or a multi-national, you can utilise the benefits that SIEM can bring in order to protect your organisation.
Security breaches have, on average, taken nearly eight months to detect and are most often discovered by third-parties. If you can’t see, in real time, what’s happening throughout your network and remediate immediately, threats will proliferate, which can have devastating consequences for your business. FortiSIEM is an all-in-one platform that lets you rapidly find and fix security threats and manage compliance standards while reducing complexity, increasing critical application availability, and enhancing IT management efficiency.
Network Access Control (FortiNAC)
The proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, has made it necessary for organisations to improve their visibility into what is attached to their networks. They need to know every device and every user accessing their networks. IoT devices enable digital transformation initiatives and improve efficiency, flexibility, and optimisation. However, they are inherently untrustworthy, with designs that prioritise low-cost over security. FortiNAC provides the network visibility to see everything connected to the network, as well as the ability to control those devices and users, including dynamic, automated responses.
FortiNAC enables three key capabilities to secure IoT devices:
- Network visibility to see every device and user as they join the network
- Network control to limit where devices can go on the network
- Automated response to speed the reaction time to events from days to seconds
Collectively, these three capabilities provide the tools that network owners need to secure a world that is embracing IoT. The FortNAC solution protects both wireless and wired networks with a centralised architecture that enables distributed deployments with automated responsiveness.
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Identity Services Engine helps IT professionals conquer enterprise mobility challenges and secure the evolving network across the attack continuum. It provides you with numerous capabilities, some of which are listed below:
- Simplify guest experiences for easier guest onboarding and administration. Use the product’s easily-customisable, branded mobile and desktop guest portals to create access in just minutes. The engine’s dynamic visual workflows let you fully manage every aspect of guest access.
- Streamline BYOD and enterprise mobility with easy, out-of-the-box setup for self-service device onboarding and management. Identity Services Engine includes an internal certificate authority, multi-forest Active Directory support, and integrated enterprise mobility management (EMM) partner software.
- Centralise and unify network access policy management to provide consistent, highly secure access to end users, whether they connect to your network over a wired, wireless, or VPN connection.
- Gain greater visibility and more accurate device identification. Identity Services Engine’s superior device profiling and zero-day device profile feed service provides updated profiles for the latest devices. Combined, these two features help reduce the number of unknown endpoints (and potential threats) on your network.
- Implement software-defined segmentation based on enterprise roles by using Cisco TrustSec technology embedded in existing infrastructure. Use Identity Services Engine to create flexible, role-based access control policies that dynamically segment access without added complexity. Traffic classification is based on endpoint identity, which can enable policy change without network redesign.With support for 250,000 active, concurrent endpoints, and up to 1,000,000 registered devices, our product allows enterprises to accelerate mobility projects across the extended network.
- Share contextual data with partner solutions through Cisco Platform Exchange Grid technology within Identity Services Engine.
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
Cisco Umbrella uses the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.
DNS & IP layer enforcement
Umbrella uses DNS to stop threats over all ports and protocols — even direct-to-IP connections. Stop malware before it reaches your endpoints or network.
Instead of proxying all web traffic, Umbrella routes requests to risky domains for deeper URL and file inspection. Effectively protect without delay or performance impact.
Command & control callback blocking
Even if devices become infected in other ways, Umbrella prevents connections to attacker’s servers. Stop data exfiltration and execution of ransomware encryption.
Umbrella analyses data to identify patterns, detect anomalies and create models to predict if a domain or IP is likely malicious. Automatically correlate data and block attacks.