We are looking for a skilled Telesales Operator to follow up marketing qualified leads to make appointments for the field based sales force. There may also be an opportunity for some internal business development and account management with existing and potential clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Establish quality leads for field based Sales Advisors to promote a positive conversion rate.
- To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity to increase volume/revenue streams.
- To meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as maybe necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of product(s) to secure new business.
- To produce and follow up quotations and to assist the office manager when required
- To ensure that you have a knowledge of your own and competitor solutions to achieve the requirements of this role.
- Maintain and update records with all relevant information including CRM systems
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
- Undertake any other duties as requested.
- Education / Qualification: Educated to A level standard or equivalent, ability to demonstrate similar intellectual capacity. A degree in computer science or similar technical degree would be desirable. We are very interested in individuals with sales and / or technical qualifications in Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft, Nutanix and Public Cloud.
- Personality: Interest and awareness in developing technologies and trends. Proactive, dynamic & focussed with the ability to demonstrate a lot of attention to detail. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and business-like. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Personal Situation: This role is either based out of our Wrexham HQ office or remote. The successful candidate must be able to work extended hours on occasions when required. Working at and travel to customer sites when required. Overnight stays may be required whilst working on projects.
- Computer skills: Must have the ability to process complex information, must be adept in use of Internet, email & Microsoft office applications
- Literacy and Numeracy: Must be a competent writer of IT related documentation. Excellent written and verbal skills including ability to summarise and articulate complex solutions to clients. Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Business Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success supporting others in the business.
- Technical Skills: We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of all aspects of enterprise applications, computer infrastructure, ICT security and networking.
- Experience: Interested in people that have worked for security specialists, systems integrators, VAR’s, managed service providers, hosting & cloud providers.
- Management Ability: The ability to manage projects (Internal and External) along with the ability take day to day ownership of core business functions in ICT service delivery along with supporting and mentoring other members of the team is essential. Though internal staff management is not initially part of the job, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business. Some people-management skills, experience and natural ability may therefore be useful.