Acer for Education devices running Microsoft Windows OS are designed to empower and engage students of all ages and help them get the most out of their learning experience.
With simple set-up and management, Microsoft Windows devices also allow teachers to quickly and efficiently tailor their learning environments to their students’ specific needs.
Better Learning Outcomes
- Increase reading and language skills with personalised tools for learning.
- Develop coding and problem-solving skills that ignite interest in STEM thanks to Minecraft: Education Edition.
- Spark creativity with the most immersive and intuitive 3D, VR/AR and inking experiences.
Saves Teachers Time
- Manage classroom workflow easily with Teams, the digital hub that brings conversations, content, assignments and apps together in one place.
- Create collaborative classrooms that better engage students in modern learning.
- Stay organised in a digital binder for an entire class and organise content your way with OneNote.
Affordable, easy to manage devices
- Deploy a classroom of devices and apps in less than an hour with Intune for Education.
- Faster security updates at any scale, with a streamlined setup experience.
- Simplify deployment and management thanks to Windows Autopilot, a suite of capabilities powered by cloud-based services that allows you to easily unbox a new PC and configure it without IT intervention.
Acer for Education devices running Chrome OS are designed to allow teachers and students to work on their own or collaborate seamlessly and securely, wherever they are and on any device.
Benefits of Chrome OS
- Chromebooks boot up in under 7 seconds and performance never slows.
- Chromebooks benefit from integrated security features. In addition, Chrome OS automatically updates every 6 weeks.
- The interface is simple to use and there are no major overhauls when the OS is updated.
- With everything in the cloud, sharing content through Google Drive is seamless.
- The Chrome Education license allows you to manage any number of devices from a simple cloud-based console with 24/7 support.
- Chromebooks support active directory, so they can enter Windows-based networks. They also support VPN and can run the most popular apps, including Office.
- The web-based Google Management Console makes it easy to deploy and control a fleet of devices and users.
- Chromebooks feature a highly robust design that endured rigorous testing to meet the demanding U.S. MIL-STD 810F&G military standard.
- G Suite for Education is a free solution for all of your educational needs that allows you to manage your classroom with ease, administer with confidence, collaborate anywhere, manage all your tasks and communicate your way.